Sat, Sept 24 @ 4pm: “The 25 YEARS OF BEERS Beer Mile”
Sat, October 29 @ 4pm: “THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME mile”.
Sat, Dec 17 @ 4pm: “THE UGLY HOLIDAYS SWEATER Beer mile” [location and time subject to change to accommodate holiday parties].
$15 entry fee for each race. Register on site or online. Must be of age and sign a full waiver. Registration will open at 3:30 pm day of, and will end at 3:50 for the pre-race briefing at 3:55. You can also prepay at the link that will be provided soon! (When the link is live, go to the menu drop-down and click beer mile entry! (Tickets are non-transferable and nonrefundable).
Prizes at each race per Beer Mile for men and women:
1st: 6 pack.
2nd: Free pint + standard shot.
3rd: Free pint.
Last: Free pint.
Best Outfit/Costume: Free Pint
Raffle for all other participants to win a 6 pack. (Raffle tickets given at registration/waiver signing.)
2022 Series finale prizes:
1st place men and women: case of SBC Beer and your choice of a bottle of house Ty Iechyda Bourbon, Vodka, or Rum
2nd: 6 pack of SBC beer and your choice of a bottle of house Ty Iechyda Bourbon, Vodka, or Rum
3rd: 6 pack of SBC beer.
Raced all four races: Your choice of either a 6 pack of SBC beer, or a bottle of house Ty Iechyda Bourbon, Vodka, or Rum.
1. 4 laps around The Cellar, a full 12oz can of beer (5.0% minimum ABV) BEFORE each lap. The start and finish line will be at the garage door of The Cellar.
2. Beer must be consumed before the lap is begun, within the transition area which is the 10 meter zone before the start/finish line on a ¼ mile loop/track.
3. No specialized cans or bottles may be used.
4. Each beer can must not be opened until the competitor enters the transition zone on each lap. Beer cans must not be tampered with in any manner.
5. Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race.
6. Tip the empty beer can over your head at the end of a chug to verify an empty vessel.
Click Going so we know how much beer we need. #fortheloveoftheBeerMile